Registration feesData Competition papers can be submitted until and including tomorrow August 1st. Camera-ready version of accepted regular technical papers to be submitted before end of today.
|Category||Advance until Sept. 2, 2018 (DKK)||On Site after Sept. 2, 2018 (DKK)|
|Full IEEE Member||4140||5220|
|Full SPS Member||3990||4990|
|IEEE Student Member||2310||3060|
|IEEE SPS Student Member||1940||2650|
|IEEE Life Member||1940||2650|
Notice that each paper needs to have one author with a non-student registration. Up to 4 papers of the same author can be covered by non-student registration.
The registration fee includes
- Welcome reception
- Access to scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- 3 Lunches
- Access to electronic proceedings
- Tutorial registration
Banquet Dinnerbanquet dinner is an additional charge of 750 DKK for each ticket.
- By Credit Card
Terms and Conditions
- All papers to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author registered at a non-student rate before July 31, 2018. One registration can cover at most four papers of the same author. Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Request Invitation letter. Note that invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment
- Refund policy:
- Full refund of registration fee subtracted processing fee of 350 DKK until September 2, 2018 @ 23:59:59 GMT.
- Refunds will not be issued after the Advance registration deadline September 2, 2018 unless in extreme cases (i.e.. medical/family emergencies or visa issues). In such cases, the organizers must be alerted prior to the conference start date. To obtain a refund, an email must be submitted containing proof of the extenuating circumstance, up to one week after the conference end date. Any visa related issues must provide proof that the application was submitted at least 30 days prior to the conference start date.
- Banquet tickets can be refunded in full until September 2, 2018 @ 23:59:59 GMT.
- To be eligible for IEEE membership registration rates you must be a current member of the IEEE.
- Students are required to present valid student ID to obtain student registration rates.
- All cancellations should be made in writing to: email@example.com.